4th Of July White Sangria
Celebrate the 4th of July in style with a refreshing and patriotic twist on a classic summer drink. Because our mouthwatering Strawberry and Lemon White Sangria recipe is the perfect addition to your Independence Day festivities.
This 4th Of July White Sangria is bursting with the vibrant colors of red strawberries, blue blueberries, and sunny lemon slices, this delightful concoction is not only visually appealing but also incredibly refreshing. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue, attending a beach party, or simply enjoying a sunny day with loved ones, this sangria recipe will add a burst of flavor and a touch of festivity to your celebrations. So grab your pitcher and let’s dive into this irresistible blend of summer flavors!
- 1 bottle of white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of vodka
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar (adjust according to your taste)
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
- Start by combining the white wine, freshly squeezed lemon juice, vodka, and granulated sugar in a large pitcher. Stir well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Next, add the sliced strawberries, blueberries, and lemon slices to the pitcher. Gently stir the mixture to ensure all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let it chill for at least 1-2 hours. This will allow the flavors to meld together and create a refreshing taste.
- When you’re ready to serve, add ice cubes to the pitcher to keep the sangria cool and refreshing.
- Give the sangria a gentle stir to distribute the fruit throughout the pitcher.
- Pour the strawberry and lemon white sangria into individual glasses, making sure to include some fruit in each serving.
- For an added touch of freshness, garnish each glass with a fresh mint leaf.
- Serve the sangria chilled and enjoy the vibrant flavors of summer!
Note: Since feel free to customize this 4th Of July White Sangria recipe by incorporating other fruits like raspberries, blackberries, or sliced peaches. Adjust the sweetness according to your preference by adding more or less sugar. Because remember to drink responsibly and have a fantastic 4th of July celebration!
Since you may need something fab to wear while drinking your sangria, here are a few choices: