Please enter your order details to begin
Return & Exchange Policy
- We stand behind our customer service and merchandise quality. In an event you ever receive a damaged and defected item please contact us immediately (within 24 hours of receiving the item) at email@example.com including the Order Number, Product name and code (received in your order confirmation e-mail), and a picture or description of the fault. We will try to resolve the issue fairly, quickly, and responsibly. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We promise to do whatever we can to help make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
- Minit Fashion offers returns on most non-sale items.
- Exclusions include gift cards, swimwear, lingerie, and bodysuits. These items are nonrefundable.
- The merchandise has to be returned in new condition; unworn, unwashed, or damaged, and with all of their tags attached and in tact. Please be careful of makeup, perfume, smoke or deodorant rubbing off on the item. Items may be refused return for any but not limited to those reasons.
- We accept returns postmarked 21 days from the purchase date.
- Returns are ONLY offered in a form of store credit, we do not issue refunds to original method of payment. We hope this encourages our customer to take time when selecting their purchased item. The Minit team is here to help in selecting a replacement item, don’t hesitate to fill out a message form so we can help you find exactly what you’re looking for!
- An return confirmation e-mail will be sent out to you as soon as we receive the item. The merchandise will be then inspected for any damage or signs of use and restocked. At the time the item is restocked you will automatically receive a store credit applied to your account. If you do not have an active customer account, a gift card will be sent to you via e-mail.
- The store credit does not expire.
- Please allow 1-3 days for processing your returned item.
- Store credit will be issued after the returned item is restocked.
- As our merchandise sells out quickly we do not offer item exchanges, after your store credit is received you may simply order the desired size if still available.
- We do not cover return shipping and or refund any shipping charges.
- Minit is not responsible for missing, damaged, or lost packages in transit.
A return label should be provided to you after filling out and submitting the above form. In order to complete the form you will need the following information:
- The order number which can be located on the order invoice which came included with your package or/and in your order confirmation e-mail.
- The email associated with your order.
Your return label can also be found in the Order History section of My Account page.
If you are still having issues with retrieving your return label please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your own shipping label
If you wish to return your package using on your own insured mail service, please use the address provided below.
1110 W Oakdale
Chicago IL, 60657
*Package will be shipped at your own expense. Please keep your receipt and keep record of your tracking number. Minit is not responsible for missing, damaged, or lost packages in transit.
Packaging & drop off
Follow these steps while preparing to sen back your item
- Place the item into the plastic packaging it came in. Make sure the item is fully covered and protected.
- Place it into the box that the item came in.
- Include the order invoice which should have initially came with your order. Make sure you fill out any necessary fields.
- Cover the old shipping label with your newly printed return label.
- Drop off your item at your nearest UPS store or find the closest drop off location.
- Please make sure to keep your proof of postage.
Returning items from separate orders
You can return items from separate orders at the same time. Place both items into the same box and make sure you include the order invoice for both of the items. All of the items must be postmarked within the 21 days of the initial purchase.