The Perfect Cinco De Mayo Summer Strawberry Cucumber Margarita With Rosemary Simple Syrup
Are you looking for a refreshing summer cocktail that will tantalize your taste buds? Look no further than a Summer Strawberry Cucumber Margarita! This delicious concoction combines the sweetness of fresh strawberries and the crispness of cucumber with the tangy lime juice and the herbal notes of rosemary. In this blog post, we will walk you through step-by-step how to make this tantalizing cocktail.
Here is a recipe for a refreshing Strawberry Cucumber Margarita with Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- 2-3 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2-3 slices of cucumber
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz rosemary simple syrup (see below)
- rosemary sprig and strawberry slice, for garnish
For the Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3-4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- To make the Rosemary Simple Syrup, combine the water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and bring the mixture to a simmer. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat and let cool completely. Remove the rosemary sprigs and store the simple syrup in a jar or container in the refrigerator until ready to use (make sure the simple syrup is cooled before placing inside the refrigerator).
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the strawberries and cucumber slices. (you can also mixed these ingredents together in a mixer such as The Bullet crating a strawberry cucumber puree. Start with adding one ounce of this liquid to the shaker and adjust to desired flavor intensity).
- Add the tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, and rosemary simple syrup to the shaker, along with a handful of ice.
- Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds to combine and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a slice of strawberry, and serve.
Enjoy your delicious Strawberry Cucumber Margarita with Rosemary Simple Syrup!
Firstly, let’s start by making the Rosemary Simple Syrup. To begin, combine one cup of water and one cup of granulated sugar in a small saucepan. Stir the mixture over medium heat until the sugar dissolves, then add 3-4 sprigs of fresh rosemary. Once the mixture comes to a simmer, allow it to cook for 2-3 minutes. After that, remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool completely. Once cooled, remove the rosemary sprigs and pour the syrup into a jar or container. You can store this syrup in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Now that the Rosemary Simple Syrup is ready, let’s move on to the cocktail itself. Begin by muddling 2-3 sliced strawberries and 2-3 slices of cucumber in a cocktail shaker. Next, add 2 oz of tequila, 1 oz of Cointreau, 1 oz of lime juice, and 1 oz of the Rosemary Simple Syrup to the shaker, along with a handful of ice. Shake the mixture vigorously for about 10 seconds to combine and chill the ingredients.
Once the mixture is well combined, strain it into a glass filled with ice and garnish it with a sprig of rosemary and a slice of strawberry. Now, you have a delicious and refreshing Strawberry Cucumber Margarita with Rosemary Simple Syrup to enjoy!
Not only is this cocktail packed with healthy nutrients from the fresh fruits and vegetables, but it’s also a perfect drink to serve at your next summer gathering. Because you’re feeling adventurous, try experimenting with different berries like raspberries or blueberries, or switching out the tequila for vodka or rum.
In conclusion, a Strawberry Cucumber Margarita with Rosemary Simple Syrup is a must-try drink for anyone looking to add a little bit of excitement to their summer beverage lineup. By following these simple steps, you can easily create this refreshing and delicious cocktail for yourself and your friends. So, go ahead and mix up a batch today!
Bright and colorful summer outfits to complement this tropical drink:
Diana- Olive Ruched One-Shoulder Bodycon Midi Dress
Wow Factor – Pink Halter Neck Open Back Flowy Jumpsuit
Good Karma- Blue Knit Bodycon Dress With Side and Back Cutouts
On My Level- Orange Ruffled Off Shoulder Midi Jumpsuit
Lorina- Yellow Strapless Knit Tube Top